First time at ZK? Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- We would appreciate it if you would bring a pair of sneakers to change into when you arrive.
(we try to keep the floors as clean as possible since some classes are done in bare feet).
- Please do not wear any strong perfume or cologne to class.
- Bring a towel and water. Drink plenty of water before, during and after each class but please do not eat a heavy meal within 1-2 hours prior to class.
- If there is a class in session upon your arrival, please respect that class and keep your voices to a whisper if necessary. Please do not interrupt the class in session by walking to the back of the studio ~ wait by the front door until that class is over and your class is beginning! You'll have plenty of time to place your belongings in the cubbies and use the rest rooms if necessary before your class begins.
- Please use the cubbies and the coat hooks in the back of the studio for your personal belongings ONLY! Keep the benches in the front of the studio and the floor space clear of shoes, coats, backpacks etc. Space is limited so please be respectful of this issue.
- Please turn off or mute cell phones.
- If you have any injuries or conditions that the instructor should be made aware of, please notify the instructor before class begins.
- Please use the bins on the back wall of the studio to store your personal belongings during class.
- Please place your empty water bottles in the blue recycle bin before leaving the studio.
- It is your responsibility to consult your physician prior to starting any exercise program.
- If you're attending any of the following classes, for sanitary purposes please bring your own non-slip mat (however, if you forget your mat we do have mats in the studio): Body Sculpting; Yoga; Pilates; Barre, BodyShred; RIPPED; Flow-Motion and Serenity.
- If you are attending a Yoga or Meditation class, please enter the studio in a calm, quiet manner as other participants may be meditating prior to the class start time. Take a seat on your mat and quietly wait for class to begin. If you need to leave early, please depart before the savasana (contemplation) segment of the class begins so other students are not disturbed. Class is completed upon the Instructor saying and the students responding with Namaste' (which means: 'the divine within me acknowledges the devine within you')
Thank you for your cooperation. Welcome Home!